Australia Team News:
- Australia fired back aggressively after losing the 3rd Test against England in Headingley.
- Australia’s captain Tim Paine has announced a combination of 12 players for the 5th Test, with Travis Head, redeemed by Mitchell Marsh.
- Australia has been understood switching a lot in the bowling department. So there are possibilities that James Pattinson or possibly Peter Siddle come back into the team in place of Mitchell Starc or Josh Hazelwood.
- The opening partnership has been a problem for Australian as David Warner’s fights continue while Marcus Harris needs to promote himself more.
- If changes were to be executed then Usman Khawaja or Cameron Bancroft might come back in the playing11.
- Off-spinner Nathan Lyon having an injury concern, having split his spinning finger, but the coach assured that he will be fine.
- U Khawaja can come simultaneously David Warner to open for Australia in the 5th Test.
England Team News:
- Disappointment at Old Trafford would have destroyed the entire English dressing room.
- England has named the same 13 members for this 5th test match at The Oval.
- England team management has verified that Ben Stokes will play as a specialist batsman due to a shoulder injury.
- J Roy drops out for the 5th Test against Australia.
- Sam Curran and Chris Woakes have been called in the playing xi. Out-of-sorts Jason Roy and Craig Overton have been released from the side.
- Rory Burns and J Denly will be opening pair for England.
- J Archer, S Broad, and Jack Leach will Handel the bowling department.
AUS vs ENG, 5th Test, Ashes 2019
Kennington Oval, London
12 Sept 2019, 3:30 PM IST
Pitch Report: The forecast shows threatening conditions for the 1st, 2ns and 5th days of the Test, while the third and fourth days will offer us bright weather. No rain is presumed during the Test. The fast bowlers have been lethal at The Oval.
- Avg 1st inn score: 349Avg
- 2nd inn score: 306Avg
- 3rd inn score: 234Avg
- 4th inn score: 154
- Highest Total: 903/7 (335.2 Ov)
- Lowest Total: 44/10 (26 Ov)
- Highest Chased: 263/9 (66.5 Ov)
- Lowest Defended: 77/10 (55 Ov)
AUS vs ENG Head to Head (In England Last 8 Tests):
Australia – 4
England – 3
Draw – 1
Australia squad: Tim Paine (c), Cameron Bancroft, Pat Cummins, Marcus Harris, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Marsh, Michael Neser, James Pattinson, Peter Siddle, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner.
England squad: Joe Root (c), Jofra Archer, Jonny Bairstow, Stuart Broad, Rory Burns, Jos Buttler, Sam Curran, Joe Denly, Jack Leach, Craig Overton, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes (vc), Chris Woakes.
Probable Playing XI
England: Rory Burns, Joe Denly, Joe Root (C), Ben Stokes, Jonny Bairstow (WK), Jos Buttler, Chris Woakes, Sam Curran, Jofra Archer, Jack Leach, Stuart Broad.
Australia: David Warner, Marcus Harris, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Marsh, Tim Paine (C & WK), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon.
Safe Players Choice
Wicket Keeper: Tim Paine, Jonny Bairstow
Batters: David Warner, Steve Smith, Joe Root, Rory Burns, Joe Denly
All-Rounders: M Labuschagne, Ben Stokes
Bowlers: Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Stuart Broad, Jofra Archer.
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
Captain Options: Steve Smith, Pat Cummins, Stuart Broad
Vice-Captain Options: Joe Root, Jofra Archer, Marnus Labuschagne
In the event that Stokes plays as a specialist batsman, it would be an insightful choice not to pick him as he eats 11 credits. You can decide on Labuschagne in the all-rounders’ class and pick an additional bowler.
With 16 points for a wicket, presently you can make a bowler C or VC in Tests also.
Australia are expected to win the final Test match and seal the series by 3-1.
My Dream11 Team
Increase Your Winning In Fantasy Game…! With Premium Analysis Based Dream11 Team Buy Membership Now
Declaration: This Cricket Fantasy team is based on the knowledge, Match analysis, and ability of the writer. While choosing your fantasy team, acknowledge the points mentioned in this article and make your own decision